Sunday, December 10, 2006

my breakfast

11/12/2006, Monday Morning

i woke up kinda bright and early today (despite it being my day off) and decided to have breakfast. those who know me knows that i'll only have coffee and skip the breakfast, but since i woke up early and feeling kinda "scientist" with a certain ingredient at hand (bananas)... i decided to try making banana toast (visions of beautifully caramalised banana topping a sad piece of wheat toast filling my groggy brain as i set about the preparations)


*fritter courtesy of mum who bought my share too.

sad to say, my bananas didn't caramalise beautifully... even though i saw the sugar bubbling furiously thru' the window of my toaster, the edges of my toast's quite burnt though (i scraped most of the carbon off). but it tasted pretty nice and perhaps i'll use a blowtorch next time?? *feeling arsonist*

No comments: