Wednesday, March 07, 2007

K's still alive & eating.....

It's been a long long time since i last got to blog in here about my gastronomic quest in order to satisfy my gluttony. Worry not as i have not been starving myself, rather i have not been able to faithfully report them due to my extremely busy work schedule which resulted in my been too exhausted to take any pictures.

Also due to CNY spring-cleaning which resulted in my being unable to find the all-important memory card which held wonderful pics of pictures taken in January (Hog's Breath 1kg steak Ultimate Challenge) and the fantastic buffet fare from Ikoi Japanese Restaurant. Also i am planning for more foodie excursions which i've been most interested to try and will soon post them up for one and all to look at (and perhaps drool over?). Stay tuned and bear with the missing weeks... :o)

No comments: