Monday, November 13, 2006

vivo vivo Sushi Tei...!!!

once in a very blue moon i would step out of the office for lunch. so when my collegue (who's driving) said she's goin to vivo city, me and 2 other collegues hitched the ride along for fun (besides, we haven't been there yet either...)

the lunch venue was quickly decided and fortunately, that there wasn't a mighty long Q. after a short wait, we were ushered to our table which is near the floor-to-ceiling windows, offering us a nice (though hazy) view of harbourfront and sentosa.

though the place was crowded, service was brisk and friendly.we were very hungry and wasted no time in perusing the menu...


this is some salmon mentai thingy which my collegue ordered, it's asparagus wrapped in salmon with some delicious sauce.


a nice dish of cha soba with a delicious green hue. i picked out the ice cubes to emphasize their pressence (there are places where they serve cold noodles without ice cubes).


this is the tempura that accompanies the cha soba if u ordered the tanzaru cha soba.


my ebi don, it's steaming and calling out my name...


katsu don, the dons are HUGE... my collegue couldn't finish hers


2 salmon and a california temakis :o)


some nigri sushi topped with the delicious sauce for the mentai thingy (my collegue was so busy eating, she totally ignored my queries bout the name of the food... can still tell me "faster take picture, i wanna eat..." -.-")




oh well, it's been a really long long while since i've last been to sushi tei and this has been a rather fun experience. i'm glad to say that the quality has improved alot since too.... think i'll be back soon to check out some of the other interesting items i saw in the menu (and on other customers' tables...)

No comments: